There is no salvation apart from Jesus, the Son of God and the promised Savior of the world.
by Bassam Chedid*
„While God is bringing His lost sheep to Himself, still millions must hear the good news. According to new population projections by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion and Public Life, the world Muslim population is expected to increase by about 35 percent in the next twenty years, rising from 1.6 billion in 2010 to 2.2 billion by 2030. As ambassadors for Christ, we ought to face this increase not with fear, but with confidence in the Lord’s promises. Jesus said, “I will build my church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it” (Matt. 16:18). I am certain that the church of Christ eventually will include millions of converted Muslims. God uses people like us to bring them home.“ [Continue reading the whole article HERE*]
Amazingly, the simpler your message, the more powerful; the more direct, the more effective.
*© Ligonier Ministries (http://www.ligonier.org/learn/articles/sharing-gospel-muslims/)
The following articles might also be of your interest:
- Islam, Qur’an & Bible (misc. important articles)
- How to start sharing the Gospel with Muslim (Series)
- Is Allah identical with the God of our Bible?
- The Gospel for Muslims,
- 10 Tips for Evangelizing Your Muslim Neighbor
- The Bible and Islam
- Islam’s Mahdi vs. Jesus Christ
- Muslim Hyper-Contextualisation – The new Missiological Fad
- I want to start sharing the Gospel with Muslims
- Do you really believe in the power of the Gospel?
- The Call of the Minaret, Book by Kenneth Cragg
Pingback: I Want to Start Sharing the Gospel… (Part 4) | jesaja 66:2