If you have been reading my articles lately, you have probably noticed a very consistent theme, that being that Christians are commanded to share the gospel with the lost. I have been writing these articles for the very purpose of awakening the church to the desperate need in our world for the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ to be preached. It has been my sincere hope and prayer that these articles may have caused even a small number of Christians to stop and evaluate whether they have been obedient to the command of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. If you are one that has realized he or she has not been doing so, but realize you need to be, you may be asking, “What do I do now? Just how do I go about doing this?” It is my hope and prayer that over the next few articles I can answer these questions and help equip you to biblically share the great and glorious message that Jesus Christ came to save sinners. Today, there are three things I want to encourage you to do as you go about preparing yourself to evangelize the lost. […continue reading HERE]
- Follow jesaja 66:2 on WordPress.com
Top Artikel & Seiten
- Chritsein unter Beschuss
- Ausnahmezustand? Oder Frosch im Topf?
- Geistliche Hungersnot in schwerer Zeit (1/2)
- Islam - Koran - Bibel (Artikel)
- Indizien für eine junge Welt
- Michael Sattler's Life - Das Leben von Michael Sattler
- The Worlds Richest Treasure - Der größte Schatz der Welt
- Suatu Penguatan untuk Mereka yang Berduka atau Bersedih Hati
- It is better to Die than to Skip Church!
- Ist „Allah“ wirklich der Name des einen Gottes? Eine Frage zum Rammadan
Beiträge & Themen